Motorola P30, P30 Note and P30 Play surfaced on official Motorola website in China recently, and the XT1943 and XT1942 that got certified recently are expected to be P30 and P30 Note, respectively. Now the images and specifications of the smartphone has surfaced that reveals a similar design as the Lenovo Z5 that was introduced in June.
Even the specifications are expected to be similar to the Lenovo Z5, including a 6.2-inch Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio, Snapdragon 636 with 6GB of RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo), glass back and gradient design.
It is expected to feature a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size along with an 5-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture depth information in portrait shots with AI support and a 12-megapixel camera on the front with AI beautification and AI face unlock. It packs a 3000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Motorola P30 rumored specifications
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 12MP front-facing camera, f/1.8 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.8×75.9×8.9mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
The Motorola P30 is expected to come in White, Black and Aurora Blue colors. The P30 series is expected to go official tomorrow, August 15th.