TCL Communications has sent out invites for the launch of a new smartphone on August 30th at IFA, Berlin. The company is expected to introduce the KEY2 LE, a smaller version of its KEY2 smartphone. The smartphone surfaced in images last week, and the specifications of the smartphone were also revealed.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE rumored specifications
- 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) 3:2 display with 433 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 4-row Physical QWERTY backlit keyboard with capacitive touch
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- Fingerprint sensor in space bar
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 150.25 x 71.8 x 8.35 mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery
The BlackBerry KEY2 LE is expected to come in Black, Red, Blue, and Copper colors. We should know more details about the smartphone later this month.