Nokia TA-1109 got certified by TENAA last month, which is expected to be introduced as Nokia X5 in China and Nokia 5.1 Plus in other markets. Now a new poster of the smartphone has surfaced in China that confirms the name and design. The phone is said to be introduced on July 11th, which is next Wednesday.
Nokia 5.1 Plus / X5 (TA-1109) rumored specifications
- 5.86-inch ( 720×1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass 19:9 aspect ratio display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory, 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.51×71.98×8mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The report from China also says that HMD Global will introduce a new Snapadragon 710-powered smartphone and a Snapdragon 845-powered flagship in Q3 2018, which is between July and September, so there are chances we can expect the announcement at the IFA at the end of August.
Details about the Nokia flagship code-named A1 Plus surfaced recently that revealed Snapdragon 845 SoC, in-display fingerprint sensor under the OLED display made by LG Display. This could be the Nokia 9.