Samsung launched the Galaxy A6 smartphone in India last month starting at Rs. 21,990, along with the Galaxy A6+. Today the smartphone has received Rs. 2000 price cut in just a month of launch, and is available for Rs. 19,990. The company also introduced the 64GB version of the smartphone alongside for Rs. 22,990, now this variant of the phone will go on sale soon for Rs. 20,990, which is Rs. 2000 cheaper than the original price.
Samsung Galaxy A6 specifications
- 5.6-inch (1480 x 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED 18.5: 9 Infinity 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 14nm processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture,LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay Mini
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 149.9 x 70.8 x 7.7 mm; Weight: 162g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), HT40, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A6 32GB storage version in Black, Blue and Golden colors is available for Rs. 19,990 on Amazon.in. The 64GB storage version is listed on Samsung online Shop, and is expected to go on sale on sale soon.