Huawei’s Honor brand has launched the Honor Holly 3 along with the Honor 8 and Honor 8 Smart at an event. It packs a 5.5-inch HD display with anti-glare coating, is powered by an octa-core Kirin 620 64-bit processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and has 4G LTE connectivity. It is the same Honor 5A that was launched in China back in June.
It packs a 3100mAh battery with power saving technology that promises up to 1.74 days of battery life with average use and up to 1.17 days of battery life with heavy use. This is also the first Huawei phone that is made in India under the ‘Make in India’ initiative. It has classic 3D textured back cover, similar to the Holly 2 Plus.
Honor Holly 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 1000:1 contast ratio
- 1.2 GHz Octa-Core Kirin 620 processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lenses, 1.12um pixel size
- 3.5mm audio jack, box speakers
- Dimensions:154.3×77.1×8.45mm; Weight: 168 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
The Honor Holly 3 Plus comes in Black, White and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will go on sale in India soon.