Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone has finally gone official in China, few days after it got ceritifed by TENAA. It has a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, is powered by a quad-core processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 8-megapixel rear camear with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connecivity. The back cover has metal-like finish even though it is made of polycarbonate material.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 142.2 x 71.3 x 8mm; Weight: 139g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes in Gold and Gray colors and will head to China Telecom for the price of 990 Yuan (US$ 150 / Rs. 10,090). No word on availability yet.
Source | Thanks Onkar!