Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro (SM-J3119) has surfaced in press shots. The phone will head to China Telecom and is expected to pack a 5-inch 1080p AMOLED screen, according to TENAA certification. GFXBench listing confirms Snapdragon 410 SoC and 2GB of RAM. The phone will also come with 4G LTE connectivity. There is also a variant (SM-J3110) with a 720p display, but other specifications are the same.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 Pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142.23×71.3×8mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes in Gold and Gray colors and is expected to be announced for China later this month.