We have already seen press images of OnePlus 3 recently. Now, the upcoming flagship from OnePlus has surfaced again in live images that show a grey variant of the phone.
The images shows the OnePlus 3 from all sides. OnePlus retains the three stage alert slider hardware toggle from the OnePlus 2, which is present on the left side. There are antenna bands at top and bottom of the phone. One of the image also shows USB Type-C port on the bottom along with the 3.5mm audio jack and speaker grill.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5.2 / 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
OnePlus will officially launch the OnePlus 3 on June 14 and this time you will not need an invite to get your hands on the device. It is rumored to be priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 307 / Rs. 20435) for the 4GB RAM and 32GB storage version and 2499 yuan (US$ 384 / Rs. 25550) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version.