Xiaomi launched its mid-range Redmi Note 3 smartphone at the Mi Bluetooth speaker in India at an event earlier today. At the launch event Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi Global said that its flagship Mi 5 smartphone will launch in India in April. He said that the 20000mAh Mi Power Bank will launch in India soon and all the attendees of the event get a free Power Bank. But no details about the price yet.
Xiaomi Mi 5 specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB / 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera with 2um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25mm; Weight: 129g; Ceramic: 139g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh (typical) / 2910mAh (minimum) built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
We unboxed the 20000mAh Mi Power Bank fast charging support recently, check out the video.