Xiaomi launched its latest Mi Bluetooth speaker at the Redmi Note 3 launch event in India. The compact speaker was introduced back in September last year, looks like a small pencil box has a full metal body and weighs just 270 grams. It has a built-in microphone so that you can use it for calls when it is connected to your smartphone.
It automatically pauses the music when you receive a call and connects to the call with a press of the play button without the need of a mobile phone. The aluminum alloy body prevents wear and dirt.
Features Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth speaker
- Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone for Handsfree support
- Frequency response: 85Hz – 20KHz, Maximum output power: 3W x 2 (4ohm, THD <1%)
- Dual 36mm drivers with strong NdFeB magnets with Ferrotec FRM4005 ferro fluid cooling technology
- Avnera AV3102 chip for delicate tonal balance, DSP processing support up to 19 PEQ segments and 12 limited DRC
- AUX in port
- Full aluminum body
- Dimensions: 168 x 24.5 x 58 mm; Weight: 270g
- 1500mAh battery for up to 8 hours of music playback
The Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth speaker comes in Gold, Blue and Pink colors and is priced at Rs. 1999 in India. It will be available from the 3rd week of March.