YotaPhone with dual displays was launched in India on Flipkart back in October at a price tag of Rs. 23,499. It has got a huge price cut to Rs. 17,999 in one month after the release. Now the smartphone has received price cut of Rs. 5,000 and is available for Rs. 12,999 from Flipkart. The YotaPhone has a 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) LCD multi-touch main screen and a 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) E-Ink rear screen. The phone also has special YotaPhone gestures and Put2Back applications for the back screen.
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) LCD capacitive multi-touch main display
- 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) EPD rear screen, 16 grayscale; capacitive touch zone below the EPD for gesture controls
- Android 4.2.2 ( Jelly Bean)
- 1.7 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording
- 1MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 133.6 x 67 x 9.99mm; Weight – 146g
- Accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor,
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS w/A-GPS + GLONASS
- 1800mAh battery
Yota Devices launched the YotaPhone 2 last month across 20 countries in Europe, the CIS and Middle East. At the launch the company said that it will launch in Taiwan, China and other Asian markets in Q1 2015. No details about the India launch yet.