Xolo has launched the 8X-1000, the company’s latest smartphone with its new HIVE UI as expected. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass, powered by a 1.4 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592M processor with Mali 450 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat)-based HIVE UI. The new HIVE UI brings new themes, new music player with last.fm, Fusion X artist recommendations based on what you’re listening to, new launcher, new contacts, Gallery and more.
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, EXMOR R sensor, 1080p video recording and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The glass back is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage with expansion slot.
Xolo 8X-1000 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.4 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592M processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HIVE UI
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, EXMOR R Sensor, f/2.0 aperture 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1920mAh battery
Xolo 8X-1000 comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 13,999. It would be available across India starting next week.