Xiaomi at an event in China announced the Mi Notebook Pro, the company’s latest high-end Notebook with all metal body with magnesium alloy frame, 140-degree opening and closing hinge and the latest Intel Core i5/i7 processor. It has a 15.6-inch 1080p display with 6.52mm ultra-narrow border, 81.5% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
It also has a symmetrical cooling design that double the inbound and outbound air flow and 40% more outbound airflow. It has a backlit keyboard and a fingerprint sensor built into the trackpad for Windows Hello authentication. It packs custom speakers powered by Harman Infinity and also has Dolby Atoms audio support.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro specifications
- 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 170-degree wide viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 800: 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U (3.4GHz) / i7-8550U processor (4GHz) with 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU
- 8GB / 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, additional SSD expansion slot
- Windows 10
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6mm x 15.9mm; Weight: 1.95kg
- 2 x USB 3.0 port, HDMI, 2 x USB Type-C, 3-in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC) card reader
- 3.5mm audio jack, 2.5W × 2 Harman Infinity customized speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 60Wh battery with up to 9h of local video playback, 8.5h web browsing
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro comes in Black color, is priced at 5699 yuan (US$ 874 / Rs. 55,883 approx.) for the Core i5 + 8GB RAM version, 6399 yuan (US$ 982 / Rs. 62,750 approx.) for the Core i7 + 8GB RAM version and the Core i7 + 16GB RAM version costs 6999 yuan (US$ 1074 / Rs. 68,630 approx.).