Huawei Ascend P6 was expected to launch in India back in August, but it was delayed, now the phone is available from online retailer Infibeam in India. It was announced back in June and packs a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display based on in-cell LCD screen technology with responsive touch that works even when wearing gloves, powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with new Emotion UI. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture and 4cm macro and 1080P full HD video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with auto facial-enhancing capabilities for self portraits.
It has multi-screen AirSharing capability, panoramic shoot, Themes, enhanced Easy Panel with profile selection and packs a 2000 mAh battery with Automated Discontinuous Reception (ADRX) and Quick Power Control (QPC) battery optimization and power saving technology similar to the Ascend Mate.
Huawei Ascend P6 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen display based on in-cell LCD screen technology
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Huawei K3V2 processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture, 4cm macro lens
- 1080P full HD video recording and playback
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with auto facial-enhancing capabilities
- 6.18 mm thick and weighs 120 grams
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD
- 3G HSPA+, dualband WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Huawei Ascend P6 comes in black, white and pink colors and is priced at Rs. 25,750 online. The official launch is expected soon. Check out the Huawei Ascend P6 Hands On.