Here is an exclusive unboxing video of the newly launched Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 which is coming soon to India as the Galaxy Note 510. We have the 16GB WiFi only version with us but this tablet should be coming out in a WiFi+3G fashion too in India when it launches.Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 8.0 during MWC 2013 and showed off the Note 510 at its regional forum event in Hyderabad.It is a 8.0 inch Android tablet running on Android 4.1.2 JellyBean and features a stylus known as S-Pen found on Samsung’s Note lineup of products. Check out the video below.
The box contents include the Tablet , AC Plug and microUSB cable and the usual marketing & regulatory material. It is worth mentioning that box is made from 100% recycled paper and Samsung would be using similar packaging for the Galaxy S4 and many products in 2013.
The Note 8.0 is currently on sale in the US and many markets for a retail price of $399 and is more expensive than the entry level iPad mini which is priced at $329. In terms of specs the Note 8.0 packs
- 8.0 inch Super Clear LCD display with a 1280×800 pixel resolution with S-pen stylus
- 1.6GHz A9 Quadcore processor with 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot.
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with no flash and a 1.3 MP front facing camera.
- IR LED (Smart Remote control)
- Sealed 4600 mAh battery
- Android 4.1.2 JellyBean with TouchWiz UI
Do find more photos of the Note 8.0 in the photo gallery below. Do let us know if you have any questions about the Galaxy Note 8.0 !