Samsung Galaxy Note 510 (Note 8.0) announced in India
Hyderabad, March 1, 2013 – Samsung has announced the Galaxy Note 510 (Galaxy Note 8.0) in India. The Galaxy Note 8.0 was announced at the MWC 2013 last week. The Samsung Galaxy Note 510 comes with a 8.0-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) TFT display, powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). It has S Pen support with Air View, S Note, S Planner, Email with hand-writing integration and more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 510 specifications
- 8.0-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) TFT Super Clear LCD display at 189 ppi
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP auto focus camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA＋ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct,Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS ＋ GLONASS.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32 GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD card slot
- 4600 mAh battery
Samsung did not reveal the price or say exactly when the Galaxy Note 510 would go on sale in India. We will get you more information when hear more from them, in the mean time check out our Galaxy Note 8.0 hands-on from the MWC 2013.