Swype keyboard for Android finally leaves the beta tag, and is now available from Google Play Store for download for smartphones and tablets. With the release of the stable version of Swype 1.5, the Swype Beta v1.4.9 will expire on September 14, 2013. Swype keyboard for Android has living keyboard feature that builds a personal language to lean new words and it also predicts next words and Multimodal input with four input modalities on one keyboard such as letter to letter, predictive text input powered by XT9, Swype input and voice input.
Features of Swype for Android
- Multi-modal: Swype, Type, Write, Speak
- Dragon Mobile Assistant
- Three tablet modes including: the original Swype keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split keyboard for easy tablet input.
- Smart Touch: Learns your unique style of input and continuously evolves and adapts to your typing patterns for a truly personalized keyboard experience.
- Supports 60 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
- Keyboard Themes to personalize the look of the Swype keyboard
- Voice & Text Dictionary Sync across all input methods
- Gestures offer capitalization, punctuation and text editing (such as Select All, Copy, Paste – and, even language switching)