Twitter has finally released a new iPad app that has been built from ground-up. Twitter for Android and iPhone got a new UI back in December 2011. The iPhone and Android apps has also been updated with new features. These apps come with a new profile that lets you add header photos and Photo streams on profiles that shows images people have shared on Twitter and more new features.
New features in Twitter for Android, iPhone and iPad
- New design with Home, Connect, Discover and Me (for iPad)
- New profiles with header photos
- Photo streams for profiles that displays shared on Twitter
- Pinch-to-zoom on photos (for Android)
- Search suggestions for people, topics and hashtags (for Android)
- Improved protected account management including the ability to accept or deny follower requests (for Android)