realme just launched the C30s, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the C series, in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen, is powered by Unisoc SC9863A SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 12 with realme UI Go Edition, has a 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
The phone has a micro texture anti slip design, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery.
realme C30s specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ dewdrop display with 88.7% Screen-to-Body Ratio, up to 400 nits (Typ) brightness
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A1 processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI Go Edition based on Android 12
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.7 x 8.5mm; Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Pricing and availability
The realme C30s comes in Stripe Blue and Stripe Black colours, is priced at Rs. 7,499 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 8,999. It will be available from September 23rd during Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale and will also be sold on realme.com and offline stores.