After a teaser at the Xiaomi 11i series launch last week, Xiaomi today confirmed the launch of Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G in India on January 19th. This was introduced back in September in Europe along with the Xiaomi 11T 5G, but it looks like it is not planning to bring the 11T to India.
The company has confirmed 120Hz 10-bit AMOLED display. We already know that the Dolby Vision and DisplayMate A+ ratings. Even though it is expected to run Android 11 at the launch, at the global event, Xiaomi confirmed 3 Android OS updates and 4 years of security updates for the phone. It will come with 120W fast charging after the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge, but it will come with a bigger 5000mAh battery.
Xiaomi 11T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 800 nits (typ) / 1000 nits max brightness, Dolby Vision, MEMC, P3 wide color in Pro model, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro AF (3cm-7cm) camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.1×76.9×8.8mm; Weight: 204g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge
We should know the price of the phone when it is launched in India next week. It will be sold on Amazon.in.