motorola has launched the moto g71 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India, as it had announced. It was introduced last year and packs a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 695 SoC with support for 13 5G bands, 6GB of RAM with 2GB of RAM boost. The phone runs Android 11, and the company has promised that it will get the Android 12 update soon.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide which also takes care of depth function and also has an additional 2MP macro camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W turbocharging that can charge up to 50% in 20 minutes and 100% in an hour.
moto g71 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with up to 700 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 179g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n66/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W turbo charging
The moto g71 5G comes in Neptune Green and Arctic Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 18,999 for the single 6GB + 128GB version and will be available from Flipkart starting from January 19th.