Xiaomi at its global event announced its Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro, the company’s flagship phones in the new Xiaomi 11T series. Both these pack a 6.67’’ FHD+ 120Hz AdaptiveSync AMOLED flat display, TrueColor, and HDR10+, 1000 nits of peak brightness, and up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, and the Pro version also has Dolby Vision and has DisplayMate A+ ratings. These are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The 11T is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200-ultra SoC and the Pro version uses the Snapdragon 888 SoC. These run Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 on top, and Xiaomi already confirmed 3 Android OS updates and 4 years of security updates for the phones.
Both these pack a 108MP wide-angle, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle and a 5MP 2x telemacro cameras. These also feature AI Cinema modes, 8K recording and HDR10+. One-click AI cinema modes for features such as Time Freeze, Magic Zoom and more. There is also audio zoom feature. Both these have Dolby Atmos and dedicated dual speakers, and the Pro version has SOUND BY Harman Kardon. These have X-axis linear vibration motor, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5000mAh battery.
The 11T Pro has 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge technology that can charge from 0 to 100% charge in just 17 minutes. This uses dual charge pumps, dual-cell battery structure, MTW, Graphene application on Li-ion battery and Mi-FC technology. Xiaomi says that it has TÜV Rheinland Safe Fast-Charge System Certification, 34 charging and battery safety features, real-time temperature monitoring and more. The 11T has a 67W wired turbo charging that can charge from 0 to 100% in 36 minutes. Both these come with chargers in the box.
Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 800 nits (typ) / 1000 nits max brightness, Dolby Vision, MEMC, P3 wide color in Pro model, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 11T – Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200- Ultra 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 11T Pro – Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 (LPDDR4X in 11T) RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with256GB UFS 3.1 storage (11T Pro only)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro AF (3cm-7cm) camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos (11T Pro only), SOUND BY Harman Kardon (11T Pro only)
- Dimensions: 164.1×76.9×8.8mm; Weight: 203g (11) ; 204g (11T Pro)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W (11T Pro) /
67W (11T) Xiaomi HyperCharge
The Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro come in Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, and Celestial Blue with a brushed finish.
The Xiaomi 11T 8GB+128GB is priced at 499 Euros (US$ 589 / Rs. 43,330 approx.) and the 8GB+256GB version costs 549 Euros (US$ 648 / Rs. 47,675 approx.).
The Xiaomi 11T Pro 8GB+128GB costs 649 Euros (US$ 766 / Rs. 56,360 approx.), 8GB+256GB is priced at 699 Euros (US$ 826 / Rs. 60,700 approx.) and the top-end 12GB+256GB version costs 749 Euros (US$ 885 / Rs. 65,040 approx.). These will roll out starting from Europe soon. For purchases within 30 days of sale, users get 2 years of warranty and free screen repair once within first 6 months.