Xiaomi just confirmed the launch of the Xiaomi 11i Series in India on January 6th. This will include the Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge that will come with India’s first 120W fast charging support that can charge up to 100% in 15 minutes. These were launched in China as Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ back in October.
The teaser image confirms Black, Green, Purple, and Blue colours for the phone. The Xiaomi 11i series 5G will be sold on Flipkart, in addition to mi.com and offline stores. To remind you, the Mi 10i that was launched earlier this year was sold on Amazon.in.
Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge (Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+) specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1115 super-linear speakers with a max amplitude of 0.65mm, SOUND BY JBL, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Xiaomi 11i – 5160mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
- Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge – 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging
We should know the price of the phones when they go official in a couple of weeks.