Redmi today announced the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ smartphones at an event in China, as it had promised. These feature a 6.67-inch FHD+ Samsung AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1.75mm ultra-narrow bezel and a tiny 2.96mm punch-hole that house a 16MP camera.
These are the first phone to be powered by Dimensity 920 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and support for VC liquid cooling with 12600 mm² heat dissipation, fully covering the heat sources of the main device body.
The Note 11 Pro series phones feature a flat-edge design and a frosted AG glass back. The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ also comes in YIBO DESIGN limited edition, designed in collaboration with Redmi’s brand ambassador Wang Yibo. It features the world’s first holographic suspension manufacturing process, a micron-level Redmi logo appears suspended on the surface of the rear. This also features a set of racing strips inspired by an auto racing track, and a fluorescent green signature by Wang Yibo.
These have dual super linear speakers tuned jointly with JBL for a balanced sound, Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio. These retain the 3.5mm headphone jack, and also supports NFC and feature X-axis linear motor.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ sport a 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with support for 9-in-1 pixel binning technology that offers large 2.1μm pixels. It has dual native ISO that promises clear and textured images with reduced noise, even in low light conditions. There is an 8MP ultra-wide camera with a 120° field-of-view and a 2MP telemacro camera.
The Note 11 Pro has a 5160mAh battery with 67W fast charging and the Note 11 Pro+ comes with a 4500mAh battery with support for 120W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 15 minutes, and comes with charger in the box.
Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1115 super-linear speakers with a max amplitude of 0.65mm, SOUND BY JBL, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Note 11 Pro – 5160mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
- Note 11 Pro+ – 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 11 Pro comes in Mysterious Black, Forest Green, Timeless Purple, and Milky Way Blue (Glossy) colours and is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 250 / Rs. 18,710 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB, 1899 yuan (US$ 296 / Rs. 22,245 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB and the 8GB + 256GB version costs 2099 yuan (US$ 328 / Rs. 24,572 approx.).
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ comes in Mysterious Black, Forest Green, and Timeless Purple colours and is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 296 / Rs. 22,245 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB, 2099 yuan (US$ 328 / Rs. 24,572 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB and the 8GB + 256GB version costs 2299 yuan (US$ 359 / Rs. 26,915 approx.). These are available to order and will go on sale in China starting from November 1st.