Redmi just launched the Redmi Note 11T 5G, the company’s latest 5G smartphone and the successor to last year’s Redmi Note 10T 5G, as it had announced. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with 50Hz, 60Hz and 90Hz variable refresh rate, has a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM with 3GB of extended memory, has a 50MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide camera.
It has X-axis linear motor, plastic back with a matte finish that doesn’t attract fingerprints, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner with double tap shortcuts and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 60 minutes.
Redmi Note 11T 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G (n1/ n3/ n5/n8/ n28/ n40/ n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11T 5G comes in Stardust White, Aquamarine Blue and Matte Black colours, is priced at Rs. 16999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, Rs. 17999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 19,999.
As a part of an introductory offer, there will be a Rs. 1000 discount for the first few weeks, said the company. Additionally, there will be Rs. 1000 instant discount for ICICI Bank credit cards and EMI. With these offers, the effective starting price of the phone is Rs. 14,999.
The phone will be available from December 7th from Amazon.in and mi.com online and Mi Home, Mi Studios and retail stores offline.