realme introduced the GT Neo2 smartphone in China last month, and it will launch in India later this week. Today, the company confirmed the launch of GT Neo2T in China. This will be jointly designed by Li Ning, a popular Chinese sportswear and sports equipment company. This should replace the realme GT Neo flash edition which was launched as an enhanced version of GT Neo.
The realme GT Neo2T si said to be powered by customized version of Dimensity 1200-AI processor. realme China CMO Xu Qi Chase already confirmed that the realme GT Neo2 series will also follow dual-platform and dual flagship strategy, similar to the first GT phones.
Leaker Digital Chat Station posted an image and says that as a part of partnership, Li Ning with realme for a glass back with a circuit board design that will look trendy.
realme GT Neo2T rumoured specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Thickness: 8.4mm; Weight:186g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W fast charging
We should know the price when the realme GT Neo2T goes official next week.