realme today announced its realme Q3 Pro Special Edition at its 2nd year anniversary event in China. It packs a 6.43-inch Full HD+ 120Hz Samsung Super AMOLED screen with 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 600 nits peak brightness, 32-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole and 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to ultra-narrow chin, and comes with an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
Compared to MediaTek Dimensity 1100 in the standard version, the Special Edition is powered by Snapdragon 768G SoC with 5G SA/NA and has VC liquid cooling. It has 8GB of RAM with DRE dynamic storage expansion technology, which can convert storage into RAM, so 8GB RAM expands to 13GB offering a smooth experience. The phone has a gradient back that uses double-plating process to achieve the visual effect and offers a frosted feel. The phone features 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone packs a 4500mAh with 50W fast charging that offers 100% charge in 45 minutes.
realme Q3 Pro Special Edition specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 600 nits brightness
- Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Super linear speaker, Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 73.4×7.9mm; Weight:174g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 50W Super Dart fast charging
The realme Q3 Pro Special Edition comes in Blue and Black colours, is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 280 / Rs. 20,450 approx.), but it will be available at an offer price of 1599 yuan (US$ 249 / Rs. 18,175 approx.) during the first sale on June 1st.
realme GT Neo Flash Edition
realme also introduced the realme GT Neo Flash Edition which comes with 65W fast charging compared to 50W in the standard edition. 65W charging lets you charge the phone’s 4500mAh from 0 to 100% in 35 minutes. This also comes in new leather design in yellow colour, similar to the realme GT that joins the Fantasy, Silver and Black colours. Other specifications are similar to the original GT Neo.
The realme GT Neo Flash Edition is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 312 / Rs. 22,730 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 2299 yuan (US$ 358 / Rs. 26,130 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2499 yuan (US$ 390 / Rs. 28,400 approx.). It will be available starting at 1799 yuan (US$ 280 / Rs. 20,450 approx.) during the first sale on June 1st.