realme just introduced the GT Neo2, successor to GT Neo smartphone in China, as it had promised. It features a 6.62-inch Full HD+ E4 AMOLED screen with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 10240-level brightness adjustment, 120Hz refresh rate and 600Hz touch sampling. The phone is is powered by Snapdragon 870 with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 7GB of virtual RAM.
The phone has 7932mm² aerospace-grade diamond heat dissipation gel, 4129mm² 3D VC cooling, customized 3D graphene and 8-layer full-link heat dissipation structure that eliminates heat dissipation dead spots. realme says that it has 20% better heat dissipation compared to the predecessor and can bring down the phone’s temperature by up to 18°C.
The Black Mint comes with a fluorescent green colour with creative matt glass splicing art, one-sided design. The Blue and Shadow Black has Satin AG art glass with 68% super high haze, antifouling and anti-fingerprint finish for a perfect grip, thanks to 52° four-sided arc. It has X-axis linear vibration motor and 4D vibration. The phone features 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. It packs a 5000mAh with 65W Super Dart fast charging that offers 0 to 100% charge in 36 minutes.
realme GT Neo2 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass5 Protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Navic/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4930mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The realme GT Neo2 is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 386 / Rs. 28,540 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB +256GB version costs 2699 yuan (US$ 417 / Rs. 30,825 approx.) and the top-end 12GB + 256GB version is priced at 2999 yuan (US$ 463 / Rs. 34,250 approx.). It will be available to order from today and will go on sale in China from September 27th. It will get 100 yuan discount for the first sale.