Xiaomi just launched the Redmi Note 10T 5G, the company’s first mid-range 5G smartphone in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ 90Hz DynamicSwitch DotDisplay that is capable of adjusting to content automatically (30Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz), has 91% screen-to-body ratio and a 8MP front camera inside the punch-hole. It is powered by Dimensity 700 SoC with 4GB of RAM, and the company says that it has dual graphite sheets.
The phone has a 48MP rear camera along with 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras, features the same Evol design as the Redmi Note 10 phones, comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 10T 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Splash proof (P2i coating)
- Dual 5G (5G NSA: n1/n3/n40/n77/n78, 5G SA: n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi Note 10T 5G comes in Metallic Blue, Mint Green, Chromium White and Graphite Black colours, is priced at Rs. 13999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15999, same as the POCO M3 Pro 5G which was launched in India last month. The company says that introductory price is valid only for limited period. It will be available from Amazon.in, mi.com, Mi Home stores and retail stores starting from July 26th.
- Up to Rs. 1000 instant discount with HDFC Bank Credit Cards and EMI