POCO just launched the POCO M3 Pro 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ 90Hz DynamicSwitch DotDisplay that is capable of adjusting to content automatically (30Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz), has 91% screen-to-body ratio and a 8MP front camera inside the punch-hole. It is powered by Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM.
The phone has a 48MP rear camera along with 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 5G (5G NSA: n1/n3/n40/n77/n78, 5G SA: n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The POCO M3 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colours, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from June 14th. During the first sale it will get a Rs. 500 discount, so it will be available at Rs. 13,499 and Rs. 15,499.
Commenting on the launch, Anuj Sharma, Country Director, POCO India said:
Our focus has always been to redefine the user experience through quality products and we have tried to embed this across our portfolio. Our product choices have always been directed to assure reliable performance and stay ever evolving, fulfilling our consumers’ needs and requirements. With the launch of POCO M3 Pro, we are bringing the future proof 5G technology, without cutting any corners. Powered with Dimensity 700 SoC, the device comes with dual 5G support and aims to offer mad speed to the users. We are confident that this new smartphone will also appeal to existing POCO fans and new consumers alike.