After the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra that was introduced back in April, ZTE this week announced that it will introduce the Axon 30 in China on July 27th. It already posted the image of the phone without any notch and quad rear cameras. Today it has confirmed that it will come with an OLED screen with 120Hz refresh screen, a pixel density of 400PPI, support for 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, and 1.07 billion colors since it is a 10-bit display, and it also said that it will be the world’s first to come with three authoritative eye protection certifications.
ZTE AXON 30 rumoured specifications
- 6.92-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 20.5:9 10-bit display, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MyOS11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 5MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP under-screen front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 170.2×77.8×7.8mm; Weight: 190g
- USB Type-C audio, DTS:X Ultra
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4100mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging
The company has already posted images of the smartphone in three colours, along with a special edition model. We should know the price when it goes official next week.