Update: Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy M32 will launch in India on June 21st. It also said that the BINGEMONSTER will be the best in the segment with FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate. It also says that this is compared to phones with 60Hz OLED displays in the 10 to 15k segment, which hints that this might start in a similar price range.
The company has also confirmed that the display will have up to 800 nits brightness, and the phone will feature 64MP quad camera setup and a 20MP front camera. It will pack a 6000mAh battery. It will be sold on Amazon.in, in addition to Samsung shop.
Earlier: Samsung is all set to launch Galaxy M32 (SM-M325F), the company’s new mid-range ‘M series’ smartphone in India this month, according to the latest IANS report. The phone surfaced back in April in benchmarks revealing some specifications and will reportedly pack a 6000mAh battery, same as Galaxy M31 was launched last year.
Unlike the Exynos 9611 SoC in the M31, the M32 is said to be powered by MediaTek G85 processor. Geekbench listing also revealed 6GB of RAM and Android 11 with OneUI 3.1 for the phone. Samsung has also outed the images of the phone, which reveals quad rear cameras and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M32 rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 800nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 160 x 74 x 9mm; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy M32 will come in Black, White and Light Blue colours and is expected to be priced between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 20,000 when it launches in India sometime in the fourth week of June.