A couple of days back, Samsung launched Galaxy M42 5G smartphone in India with an HD+ display at a starting price of Rs. 21,999. Now the South Korean tech giant is reportedly working on another M-series smartphone – Galaxy M32. Ahead of its launch, the specifications have surfaced online as the device appeared in Geekbench’s database recently.
According to Geekbench, the Galaxy M32 is codenamed SM-M325F and appears to be running Android 11. Leak suggests that M32 is likely to be powered by a MediaTek G80 processor (MT6769V) with 6GB of RAM, similar to Galaxy A32 4G, which was launched a few months ago.
However, the difference between these two phones lies in the battery capacity. While the A32 has a 5000mAh battery, the M32 is expected to come with a 6000mAh battery. As of now, there is no official information regarding the launch.
Samsung Galaxy M32 rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 800nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 73.6 x 158.9 x 8.4mm; Weight: 184g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging