vivo just launched the Y73, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Y series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90.37% Screen-to-body Ratio and a 16-megapixel front camera. It is powered by Helio G95 SoC with 8GB of RAM with extended RAM technology, so an 8GB phone can tap on 3GB of external memory space for RAM. The phone has a 64-megapixel rear camera along with 2-megapixel depth and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The phone has an anti-fingerprint AG glass design, diamond patterns in Blue and patterns in the Black version, and packs a 4000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging.
vivo Y73 specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 570 nits brightness, HDR 10
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.24×74.37×7.38mm;Weight: 170g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS /Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The vivo Y73 comes in Diamond Flare and Roman Black colours, is priced at Rs. 20,990 and will be available from Flipkart, in addition to vivo.com and offline stores.