Xiaomi just confirmed the launch of Mi 11 Lite, a new smartphone in the Mi 11 series in India on June 22nd after several teasers. At just 6.8mm thickness and 157g weight, this is the slimmest and lightest smartphone in 2021, says the company in a teaser image that shows the side profile of the phone along with “Lite & Loaded” tag.
From the weight mentioned, it is clear that the company will launch the 4G version of the phone in the country. It was introduced back in March and is powered by Snapdragon 732G compared to Snapdragon 780G in the 5G version. The company already sells the Redmi Note 10 Pro series with the same SoC starting at Rs. 15,999.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.72 x 6.81mm; Weight: 157g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4250mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Mi 11 Lite will be sold on Flipkart after the launch, and we should know the price of the phone in India when it launches in a couple of weeks.