Along with the Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi also introduced the Mi 11 Lite and Mi 11 Lite 5G smartphones. These come with a 6.55-inch AMOLED DotDisplay with 1.88mm ultra-slim bezels on the top and sides, HDR10+ in 5G and HDR10 in 4G, 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. The Mi 11 Lite 5G is the world’s first to be powered by Snapdragon 780G 5nm SoC and the 4G is powered by Snapdragon 732G. Both these support Liquid cooling.
These come with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, feature a 6.81mm sleek body, weigh 159 grams and feature a triple rear camera array with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera and 5MP telemacro camera. These pack a 4,250mAh battery with 33W fast-charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite and Mi 11 Lite 5G specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (4G) / 6 (5G) protection
- 4G – Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 5G – Octa Core (2.4GHz Dual Cortex-A78 + 1.8GHz Hexa Cortex-A55 CPUs) Snapdragon 780G 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP (4G) / 20MP (5G) front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.72 x 6.81mm; Weight: 159g (5G) / 157g (4G)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (5G) / 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) (4G), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.2 (5.1 in 4G), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4250mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Mi 11 Lite 5G comes in Truffle Black, Mint Green and Citrus Yellow colours globally and also comes in Sweet Lychee, Cherry Pink and Cool Blue colors in China. The 6GB RAM with 128GB version is priced at 369 Euros (US$ 434 / Rs. 31,600 approx.), and it also comes in 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version. In China the 8GB RAM with 128GB version costs 2299 yuan (US$ 349 / Rs. 25,460 approx.) and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2599 yuan (US$ 395 / Rs. 28,780 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from April 16th.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G version comes in Boba Black, Bubblegum Blue and Peach Pink colours, is priced at 299 Euros (US$ 352 / Rs. 25,610 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and also comes in 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version. These will roll out in Europe soon.