realme has listed its Alkaline Battery on its India website. These non-rechargable batteries come in AA and AAA versions and the company says that these feature a larger and more stable discharge capacity than ordinary carbon batteries while maintaining the same size, come with leak-proof design and are exposition proof.
Highlights of realme Alkaline battery
- 25% more powerful with 3100mAh (AA) / 1250mAh (AAA) capacity and don’t need to be replaced often. Best for devices that need more power or a long-term charge.
- Combined with powered graphite, the high-energy anode ring in this battery is highlight conductive, which reduces loss during the discharge process.
- High surface area zinc powder and the unique spherical surface design also increase the effective reaction area, making the response more sensitive and providing long-lasting, stronger power.
- A specially designed energy ring creates a buffer between the battery’s positive and negative electrodes preventing short circuits and leakage during use and storage. The battery can be stored for up to 10 years.
- Durable leak-proof technology features two layers of protection — the anti-corrosive shell and the new anti-ageing seal ring.
- These batteries are environment-proof, and they won’t leak, deform, or damage your electronics.
- realme AA/AAA batteries are equipped with multiple layers of explosion proofing.
- The 3-layer safety mechanism includes and explosion-proof value, PTC, and a sealing ring.
- Mercury and cadmium-free making them environment friendly.
The realme Alkaline Battery come in Black and Yellow colours in AA and AA options and is listed on realme.com priced at Rs. 159 for a 10-piece pack and should go on sale soon. Compared to Alkaline batteries from most companies these are cheaper at around Rs. 16 per cell.