Motorola just launched the Moto E7 Power, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India, as it had announced. The company says that this is a 100% made in India smartphone. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display with a water-drop style notch, is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G25 procesor paired with up to 4GB RAM and 64GB storage that can be expanded through microSD. The company says that it uses eMCP, which is an embedded multi-chip package that combines eMMC and low-power DRAM.
It sports dual rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP (primary) + 2MP (macro) and the front camera is an 5MP shooter. It has IP52 ratings for water resistance. The phone sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, features a plastic back and packs a large 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
Moto E7 Power specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ MaxVision display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMCP) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMCP) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant Button
- Water resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 165.06×75.86×9.2 mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE 2X2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C Port
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
The Moto E7 Power comes in Tahiti Blue and Coral Red colours, is priced at Rs. 7499 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 8,299. The 4GB + 64GB version will be available from Flipkart starting from February 26th at 12 noon and the 2GB + 32GB version will be available soon.