After rumours, Motorola today confirmed the launch of moto e7 Power smartphone in India on February 19th. The company has confirmed 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display, Octa-Core processor, which is rumoured to be MediaTek Helio G25, but a Geekbench listing says that it will be powered by Helio P22 SoC. It will come with 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage, pack 13MP dual rear cameras and a 5000mAh battery with USB type-C port.
Moto E7 Power rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ MaxVision display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU / Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android 10
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C Port
- 5,000 mAh battery
The moto e7 Power is expected to come in Digital Blue and Oxy Red colours. We should know the price when it is launched this Friday on Flipkart.