OnePlus 8T image with a flat punch-hole display surfaced in OnePlus 8 Android 11 Developer Preview 4 recently, and some specifications of the phone surfaced earlier this month. Now the renders of the phone based on internal schematics has surfaced that shows a rectangular rear camera module to house quad rear cameras, that is said to include a 48MP main, 16MP wide-angle sensor, 5MP macro, and an additional 2MP portrait camera.
Inside the punch-hole it is said to include a 32MP camera, similar to OnePlus Nord. Even though earlier leak said that it will come with Snapdragon 865+, this one says will be powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC. Compared to 4300mAh battery, this is said to come with a 4500mAh battery and feature 65W Warp Charge fast charging for the first time.
OnePlus 8T rumoured specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage / 12GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with OxygenOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, OIS + EIS Hybrid stabilization, 16MP 116° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65W fast charging