Recently, Samsung at its first virtual Unpacked Event announced the Galaxy Watch3 Stainless Steel alongside the Galaxy Note20 Series, Galaxy Tab S7 series and Galaxy Buds Live. The Stainless Steel model of the Galaxy Watch 3 was on sale till now, and today, Samsung has also launched the Galaxy Watch3 Titanium model in the US.
Samsung says that the Galaxy Watch3 Titanium model boasts all the craftsmanship of a high-end timepiece and is built with premium materials. With this Titanium model, Samsung has included a luxurious metal strap that has a matte texture. To recall, the Stainless Steel model comes with a premium leather strap. Further, the Galaxy Watch3 Titanium will be available only in a single color option – Mystic Black. It will come in a 45mm Bluetooth variant at launch and is priced at US$ 599 (Rs. 44,104 approx.). It will roll out starting from September 18, and will go on sale in the US starting October 2.
As for the specifications, the Galaxy Watch3 sports up to a 1.4-inch circular Super AMOLED display which is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass DX. It has a rotating bezel, features 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage and runs on Tizen Based Wearable OS 5.5. It will support SpO2 monitoring, Blood pressure monitoring, ECG readings, and a range of workout modes with Samsung Health.
On the connectivity front, the Galaxy Watch 3 comes in a regular Bluetooth variant and an LTE variant, and there is support for 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. Samsung hasn’t skimped on the sensors and the Galaxy Watch 3 features Accelerometer, ECG sensor, 8 LED photoplethysmography, Gyroscope, Barometer, and Ambient Light sensor. Lastly, it packs a 340mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Titanium specifications
- Display: 1.4-inch (360 x 360) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass DX protection on the 45mm models
- Processor: Dual-core Exynos 9110 (1.15 GHz)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB
- OS: Tizen-based Wearable OS 5.5
- Sensors: Accelerometer, ECG sensor, 8 LED photoplethysmography, Gyroscope, Barometer, Ambient Light
- 5ATM + IP68 water resistance, MIL-STD 810G certified for durability
- Dimensions: 45 x 46.2 x 11.1mm; Weight: 43g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, GPS/Glonass/Beidou/Galileo
- Compatibility: Devices running Android 5.0 and above with 1.5 GB RAM and above; iOS: iPhone 5 and above, and iOS 9.0 and above.
- Battery: 340mAh
- WPC-based wireless charging
- Colors: Titanium — Mystic Black