After rumours, Samsung has finally confirmed the launch of Galaxy M51, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India on September 10th on Amazon.in. The design and camera specifications look similar to the Galaxy M31s, but this will feature a larger 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display, will be powered by Snapdragon 730 instead of Exynos 9611 SoC and pack a 7000mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M51 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 7000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M51 comes in Black and White colours and is already available for order in Denmark for €360 (US$ 430 / Rs. 31,600 approx.), and is expected to be priced between Rs 25,000 and Rs 30,000 in India.