Motorola has announced motorola one 5G, which is the US version of the Moto G 5G Plus that was introduced last month. It packs a 6.7-inch CinemaVision Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10 and 21:9 aspect ratio, dual punch-hole selfie camera system with a 8MP ultra-wide in addition to 16MP main camera with Quad Pixel technology. Powered by Snapdragon 765 Mobile Platform with Snapdragon X52 5G modem, it has 4GB of RAM and runs Android 10.
It has quad rear camera array that includes 48 MP main sensor with Quad Pixel technology, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP depth sensor and a dedicated 5MP Macro Vision camera that has ring camera flash. It has a plastic back, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 20W TurboPower charging.
Motorola one 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch (1080 × 2520 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 21:9 aspect ratio HDR10 display with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, Smart PA
- Dimensions:168 x 74 x 9mm; Weight: 207g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging
The motorola one 5G comes in Oxford Blue colour, and will be priced under $500 (Rs. 36,660 approx.) when it goes on sale on AT&T soon. The 5G Ultra Wideband version will be available from Verizon in early October.