HMD Global just announced Nokia C3, the company’s latest budget phone in China after it got certified last month. It packs a 5.99-inch HD+ scree, packs a 1.6GHz octa-core processor, which is likely Unisoc SC9863 SoC, runs Android 10, features an 8-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel rear camera.
There is a fingerprint sensor on the back and it packs a 3040mAh battery. It has a Xpress button on the side that lets you launch Google Assistant or any other app with a double- click or long-press.
Nokia C3 specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 77 x 8.69mm; Weight: 184.5 g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 3040mAh (typical) battery
The Nokia C3 comes in Nordic Blue and Gold Sand colours is priced at 699 (US$ 100 / Rs. 7,530 approx.) yuan and will go on sale in China starting from August 13th with orders starting from today.