HMD Global is all set to announce a budget Android smartphone soon, and it has been certified by TENAA in China with the model number TA-1258. This reveals a 5.99-inch HD+ screen, runs Android 10, an 8-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel rear camera. There is also a fingerprint sensor on the back.
It reveals 1.6GHz octa-core processor, which could be Unisoc SC9863 SoC, 3GB of RAM and 3040mAh battery. The phone is expected to come in Noridc Blue and Gold Sand colours. It is expected to go official sometime in August.
Nokia TA-1258 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.6×77×8.5mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh (minimum) / 3040mAh (typical) battery