OPPO today announced K7, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the K series in China. The phone packs a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 765G with support for 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 and packs a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP camera for 4cm macro cameras.
The phone has a 32-megapixel camera on the front, 3D glass back with a gradient finish and an in-display fingerprint sensor. It packs a 4025mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging.
OPPO K7 5G specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm; Weight: 180g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4025mAh battery (typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
The OPPO K7 comes in Mystery Black, Blue, Lemon yellow, Flame gradient and White colours, is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 286 / Rs. 21,500 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2299 yuan (US$ 329 / Rs. 24,745 approx.). It will be available for order in China starting from August 11th.