Samsung just launched the Galaxy M31s, the company’s latest smartphone in the M series in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with over 91% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest Exynos 9611 10nm SoC with up to 8GB of RAM, features a 64-megapixel rear camera, 12-megapixel 123° ultra-wide angle camera, 5-megapixel depth sensor, 5-megapixel macro camera and a 32-megapixel camera on the front.
It comes with Single Take feature that takes 7 photos and 3 videos with a tap for up to 10 seconds footage. The phone as a glasstic back with gradient finish, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, and packs a huge 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging via USB Type-C with USB Type-C to Type-C cable in the box for reverse charging other phones. The phone promises 27 hours of video playback, 51 hours of voice calls, and over 125 hours of music playback.
Samsung Galaxy M31s specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen with up to 420 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX616 sensor
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M31s comes in Mirage Black and Mirage Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 19,499 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 21,499. It will be available from Amazon.in starting from August 6th.
Commenting on the launch, Asim Warsi, Senior Vice President, Samsung India, said:
The Galaxy M series has been designed ground-up in India, and we are grateful to our consumers for making the brand so successful in such a short time. With Galaxy M31s, we are aiming to redefine camera experience for young consumers. We are confident that Galaxy M31s, with its 64MP Intelli-Cam and Single take feature, will truly set the benchmark for camera performance in the mid segment.