Along with the OnePlus Nord, OnePlus also launched its OnePlus Buds, the company’s first true wireless earbuds in its first AR launch event. It features 13.4mm dynamic drivers, Bass Boost and Dolby Atmos support, promising cleaner vocals, deeper bass and richer tones.
It has three active microphones for ambient noise reduction during calls.
Low latency pairing technology allows the buds to quickly and easily pair with smartphones, especially OnePlus devices, and seamlessly switch between speakers and earphones.
It has ergonomic half in-ear design, features IPX4 water resistance rating to handle splashes of water. With Warp Charge technology, a brief 10-minute charge of the OnePlus Buds in the case delivers 10 hours of audio experience, while a full charge along with the charging case offers up to 30 hours of high-quality music playback.
OnePlus Buds specifications
- 13.4mm dynamic driver, Dolby Atmos (OnePlus 7 and 8 series), Dirac Audio Tuner (OnePlus Nord only)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Low Latency Fnatic Mode reduces latency to 103ms
- Touch controls for track change, voice assistant, Play/pause
- Sweat and water-resistant (IPX4)
- Dimensions Earbud: 18.81×16.13×37.89 mm;Charging box: 52.21×59.62×24.4 mm
- Weight: Earbud: 4.7 g; Charging box: 37 g
- 35mAh battery in buds offers up to 7 hours music playback, 4 hours phone call, 10 minutes charge for 10 hours of audio with warp charge, 30h with 420mAh charging case
- Warp charge – 10 mins for 10 hours (charging box+earbuds), 10 mins for 2 hours play time for the earbuds
The OnePlus Buds comes in White, Gray and Nord Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 4,990 and will be available from Amazon.in, OnePlus.in, Flipkart, all OnePlus exclusive offline stores and Croma and Reliance Digital outlets for open sale starting August 4th. The White and Nord Blue variants will be available in an early access sale on 31st July 2020 on oneplus.in.