HUAWEI’s HONOR brand just announced the HONOR 9A smartphone for the global markets, as it had promised. It comes with a 6.3-inch 20:9 HD+ screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, packs triple rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint and a 5000mAh battery. It has HMS and comes with HUAWEI’s App Gallery app stores.
Honor 9A specifications
- 6.3-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.07 × 74.06 × 9.04mm; Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (Minimum) battery
The Honor 9A comes in Midnight Black and Phantom Blue colors, is priced at €149.90 (US$ 169.6 / Rs. 12,810 approx.) and will be available from Hihonor, Amazon and other retailers in Europe from July with pre-orders starting from July 1st. It will also be available in select Asian markets including India soon and will roll out from this June in Saudi Arabia and Iraq.