Realme just confirmed that it will launch the X3 and X3 SuperZoom smartphones in India on June 25th, and it will be sold on Flipkart. The company already unveiled the X3 SuperZoom with 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate and houses a 32MP camera as well as an 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor inside the punch-hole, Snapdragon 855 Plus with up to 12GB RAM, VC liquid cooling, 64MP quad rear cameras with up to 60x zoom and a 4200mAh battery with 30W Dart charge fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 55 minutes.
It will also launch the relme X3, successor of the realme X2 first in India. Based on earlier rumors, this will also be powered by Snapdragon 855+. The company already hinted through a feedback forum that these smartphones will be priced less than Rs. 30,000 in the country. During the latest #AskMadhav session, the company’s CEO Mahav Seth said that the realme Buds Q will also be launched in India soon priced under Rs. 2000, so we can expect it alongside.
Regarding this the company said:
From being the fastest growing smartphone brand, realme is on its way to become the most popular tech-trendsetter brand in the country. Our zeal to provide outstanding and stylish products have made us ‘the most preferred brand in 2020’. Building on our vision “Leap to Next”, we will continue to deliver cutting-edge technology across various price segments.
Realme X3 SuperZoom specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with OIS, f/3.4 aperture for 5x optical and 60x hybrid zoom and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 960 fps super slo-mo
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 120 fps super slo-mo
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 8.9g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (typical) with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
We should know more details in the coming days.